New Italian Translator

Francesco Tombolini tombo at adamantio.net
Tue Jan 8 20:08:30 UTC 2008

giuseppe pignataro ha scritto:
> Dear Members of the list,
>
> My name is Giuseppe Pignataro.
> I want start to help in the italian translation of Fedora.
> I have wrked already in some different translation project,like the
> italian translation of KDE and other project posted on sourceforge.
>
> I believe I can help to improve the italian translation..... I believe : )
>
> Thanks at all,
>
> Giuseppe

Ciao Giuseppe,
I'm very happy to hear that an axperienced user is joined to the project
for help to improve italian translation.
I will be glad to talk to you in the italian mailing list and exchange
our experiences.

Francesco

--
Francesco Tombolini <tombo at adamantio.net>
Key fingerprint = EDA9 7504 AA93 CEFC 5990  1356 8584 6B05 F140 5F73