elvis CVS guru help needed for file renaming

Miloš Komarčević kmilos at gmail.com
Fri Jan 11 09:50:26 UTC 2008

On Jan 11, 2008 5:04 AM, Bill Nottingham <notting at redhat.com> wrote:
> What specifically do you need? There are a few modules where some sort
> of switch has been done, and it's not right.

We need to rename all sr at Latn.po to sr at latin.po. I have managed to
"cvs add sr at latin.po", "cvs remove sr at Latn.po" and then "cvs commit"
successfully to a few modules.

However, for some of the modules I had an error on commit as shown in
the #323831 report.

Chester hasn't managed to commit sr at latin either, so I opened
individual module bug reports, and some maintainers managed to do it
(e.g. for libuser and usermode), but some not, like Tomas Mraz who
ended up making sr.latin.po in authconfig which does not help
(#425843).

So, I guess what we need is someone with enough CVS knowledge and
privileges to fix up the CVS repo and put it in a sane state so either
I or the maintainers can commit sr at latin.po, or just do the rest of
renaming for us directly. The message in the #323831 report mentions
cleaning up the Attic folders, does that make sense?

Thanks,
Miloš