Fwd: Transifex problems committing im-chooser

Bart Couvreur couf at skynet.be
Mon Jan 14 11:53:52 UTC 2008

Op maandag 14-01-2008 om 12:34 uur [tijdzone +0100], schreef Lubomir
Kundrak:
> On Sun, 2008-01-13 at 23:03 +0000, Miloš Komarčević wrote:
> > I've been trying to commit updated sr and sr at latin translations for
> > im-chooser for the past two days, but get an internal error:
> >
> > 500 Internal error
> >
> > The server encountered an unexpected condition which prevented it from
> > fulfilling the request.
> >
> > Powered by CherryPy 2.2.1
> >
> > The strange thing is I see recent committed translations for fr and
> > pt_BR in about the same time. What gives?
>
> I have seen a couple of similar issues to boil down to an issue caused
> by the fact that either your name or something else in the commit
> message contain certain utf8 characters. There is an infra ticket open,
> but unfortunately I can't find the ticket number, maybe you'll be more
> lucky after a bit searching in trac. I suspect this might be the case as
> I see non-7bit characters in your email's header.
>
> Regards,

Yeah, that's spot on the problem.

For more information see
https://fedorahosted.org/fedora-infrastructure/ticket/310 (CC to the
ticket if you want to keep updated)

Bart

--
Bart <couf at fedoraproject.org> <couf at skynet.be>
key fingerprint: 6AAB 544D 3432 D013 776D  3602 ADB6 6B2A D93F 0F93