Introduction

Dapid Candra dapidc at gmail.com
Tue Jan 22 06:35:26 UTC 2008

Hi,

I am new to this list, please allow me to introduce my self. (This is my
second email to this list, forgive me that I haven't introduce  myself).

I am using RH since version 4 and currently using RHEL 4 & 5 and Fedora Core
8. I am in Indonesia and very interested in helping with Indonesian
translation.

Many guys refer Indonesian language as Bahasa. I think I would like to name
it Indonesian, since the language full name is "Bahasa Indonesia" which is
translated from Indonesian Language (Language (en) = Bahasa (id)).

I saw noone is coordinating for this language now, and if O.K., I would like
to coordinate it.

Thank you,

Dapid Candra