Problem with cvs commit on cvs.fedoraproject.org

Kjartan Maraas kmaraas at broadpark.no
Thu Jan 31 09:35:39 UTC 2008

Hi.

Two things I need some help with

- I went through the process to create a fedora account so I could take
on the role as team lead for the norwegian translations. All steps were
done but I don't know what to do to get myself listed as the coordinator
for this language.

- cvs commits fail on cvs.fedoraprojects.org:

[kmaraas at localhost po]$ cvs -z3 commit -m "Update translation" nb.po
**** Access allowed: kmaraas is in ACL for comps/po.
Checking in nb.po;
/cvs/pkgs/comps/po/nb.po,v  <--  nb.po
done
cvs commit: cannot read /cvs/pkgs/comps/po/CVS/fileattr: Permission
denied

Any ideas?

Cheers
Kjartan