Maintainers not updating LINGUAS regularly

Xavier Conde Rueda xavi.conde at gmail.com
Tue Jun 17 15:33:14 UTC 2008

Hi,

2008/6/17 Miloslav Trmač <mitr at volny.cz>:
> Xavier Conde Rueda píše v Út 17. 06. 2008 v 14:36 +0200:
>> 2008/6/17 Miloslav Trmač <mitr at volny.cz>:
>> > But with ~60 languages, I'd
>> > rather not spend the 5 minutes it takes to test the package builds
>> > correctly 60 times, for each package separately.
>
>> I'm not asking you to test each language, I just asked you to add the
>> language to LINGUAS. Sorry for the misunderstanding.
>>
>> By the way, I happen to be a developer myself and I know that it
>> should take 5 minutes to add locales to LINGUAS and run ./configure
>> and see that the language catalog is generated :).
> Exactly.  5 minutes times 60 languages is...
>        Mirek

will the translations be updated regularly, or we will have to wait
until they are added to LINGUAS so they are also merged with the
latest strings?

Thanks!
--
 HAL

 I am putting myself to the fullest possible use,
 which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

+ Google talk/Jabber: xavi.conde a gmail.com