Avahi added to Transifex

Dimitris Glezos dimitris at glezos.com
Wed Jun 25 14:51:14 UTC 2008

I'm happy to say we now have Avahi setup to receive translations
through Transifex:

  https://translate.fedoraproject.org/submit/module/avahi/

Avahi is the second externally-hosted project being added to Transifex
after PackageKit. Yay for upstream contributions.

Please note that avahi's statistics interface still shows svn because
of some minor issues in updating our stats instance. Will look into it
once I get some free time, but until then, you can grab your POT/PO
like this:

git clone git://git.0pointer.de/avahi.git
cd avahi/po/
intltool-update --pot
cp avahi.pot lang.po
<translate, submit through Tx>