About ubuntu s-c-printer

Dimitris Glezos dimitris at glezos.com
Mon Mar 3 23:43:40 UTC 2008

On Wed, Feb 20, 2008 at 1:47 AM, Tim Waugh <twaugh at redhat.com> wrote:
> (having now read the discussion in the bug report...)
>
>  How should I handle externally-submitted translations in the future?  I
>  would rather have all translations submitted through Transifex.

In the current state of Transifex, only Fedora translators can submit
files using it. Enabling more communities, and also open up
registrations for any person to contribute to projects that would like
that, is on Tx's roadmap. Not sure when this will land though --
probably when FAS2 is rolled out with OpenID support.

Suggestions on how to handle permissions, external contributors, etc, welcome.

-d

--
Dimitris Glezos
http://dimitris.glezos.com/