system-config-* online docs

Nils Philippsen nphilipp at redhat.com
Mon Mar 10 16:48:50 UTC 2008

Hi all,

Dim Glezos just activated the online documentation subtrees in my
system-config-* modules[1] for Transifex, but I just learnt the hard
way ;-) that my translation toolchain doesn't quite work as I expected
and this needs some changes that I unfortunately won't get ready in time
until tomorrow (i.e. Beta freeze).

[1]: system-config-date, -nfs, -samba, -services, -users

This means that until I fix my toolchain, you don't need to bother with
any files in these modules which live in the doc/ directory. I'll post
here on the list as soon as I've fixed this issue so that you can
translate them (if there's enough time in the schedule left for you to
do so).

Feel free to ask me questions (or name me names ;-), but do Cc me as I'm
not subscribed to the list.

Thanks,
Nils
     Nils Philippsen    /    Red Hat    /    nphilipp at redhat.com
 Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."  --  B. Franklin, 1759