Remove specspo statistics?

Dimitris Glezos dimitris at glezos.com
Wed Mar 19 12:09:45 UTC 2008

On Tue, Mar 18, 2008 at 2:40 AM, Igor Pires Soares <igorsoares at gmail.com> wrote:
> Em Seg, 2008-03-17 às 20:09 +0530, Ankitkumar Rameshchandra Patel
>  escreveu:
>
>  > Just look at the statistics of the module "specspo".
>  > http://translate.fedoraproject.org/module/specspo Do you see any
>  > language completed more than even 50%? No...
>
>  The Brazilian Portuguese Team is translating the summary module using
>  Google Docs, so we can have 3 people working together on separated parts
>  of the file.

A quick note to say that we already have a gobby service for Fedora, which
is basically a collaborative real-time multi-user editor. Since it's
100% FOSS and
hosted on Fedora servers, maybe we'd prefer using it instead of other
proprietary
services. :-)

  http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Communicate/GobbyHowTo

-d