L10n and Transifex

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Tue Mar 25 12:34:00 UTC 2008

The majority of the translation I've seen on release notes is coming in
via the new Transifex system.  I'm really pleased to see that this
system is gaining so much traction in the Fedora translation community.
There are a number of people who continue to work hard to address any
needs translators have in working with Tx, and I know there are more
enhancements planned in the future.

Thanks to everyone for your hard work, and please let the Docs team know
if we can be of any assistance to you as you go.