Changing a relnotes beat

Bart Couvreur couf at skynet.be
Fri Mar 28 13:56:03 UTC 2008

Op vrijdag 28-03-2008 om 13:27 uur [tijdzone +0100], schreef Lubomir
Kundrak:
> Hi,
>
> I just updated Docs/Beats/Security and am not sure whether any freeze is
> in effect, as I am not sure I understand the schedule completely. Is my
> understanding, that the beats can be modified until 6 April 2008
> correct?
>
> Thanks,

Hi,

your understanding is correct, you've got the time until April 13th to
finalize your beat according to the Docs schedule [1].

The current content won't be available for the Preview Release, that
content has already been frozen and converted for translation.

If you have any questions on the beats, do ask on fedora-docs-list as
FDP handles the beats, thanks.

Bart

[1] http://poelstra.fedorapeople.org/schedules/f-9/f-9-docs-details.html
--
Bart <couf at fedoraproject.org> <couf at skynet.be>
key fingerprint: 6AAB 544D 3432 D013 776D  3602 ADB6 6B2A D93F 0F93