Macedonian coordinator

Noriko Mizumoto noriko at redhat.com
Mon Mar 31 00:48:09 UTC 2008

Arangel Angov wrote:
> I'd like to let the list know that I'm stepping down as the Macedonian
> team coordinator for the localization of Fedora in Macedonian. Due to
> other increased work and personal related responsibilities i am unable
> to continue with the translation work as well as the coordinatorship for
> the Macedonian team.
Thank you for announcing your hard decision.
Thank you so much for your hard worked contribution for past long time.
It is very sad to hear, and please please come back whenever the
situation is changed better.

http://translate.fedoraproject.org/languages/mk/fedora-9
I can see more than the half way done, great job!

> I've already sent an e-mail to our local mailing list so if there is
> someone that is willing to step up and take this role I'd be more than
> willing to help him out to get started and with any issues that may
> arise in the beginning.
I will be here too if anything I can help.
#fedora-l10n, many guys are ready to help you!

> Thank you all for the help so far, i appreciate it.
Thank you again.

noriko