New member: Tim Richert

Tim Richert info at richert.it
Sun May 4 15:58:59 UTC 2008

Hi,

my name is Tim Richert, I am from Germany and have used Fedora for quite
~ some time now.
I really love it, and like that there are only 100%-free packages but
you expand it with livna!
I recently needed rar support for clamav and looked through the SPEC
file, i saw that the packager not only excluded rar-support because of
the license problems but he included a switch, so you can compile it
WITH rar support!
Seeing this, and seeing how great and really nice the community is, i
wanted to participate in such a great product and here i am ;)

I am leading, together with a friend, a small company in Germany that
provides the users with webspace, domains, etc.
The company makes demands on my time, but as much time as i can spend, i
will spend on helping the translation team!

The first few strings i translated are attached to this mail and i've
uploaded them to transiflex.

I hope that we'll make Fedora 10 rock and be able to translate it into
MANY languages!

You can contact me under:
E-Mail: info at richert.it
ICQ: 225-016-616