[Fwd: Tasks to do?]

Noriko Mizumoto noriko at redhat.com
Tue May 6 07:22:19 UTC 2008

Diego Búrigo Zacarão wrote:
> Hello! :)
>
> On Mon, May 5, 2008 at 4:59 AM, Noriko Mizumoto <noriko at redhat.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi
>>
>> Because this mail made me big smile so forwarded :)
>> This is what something I like to do here in FLP too.
>> One place to go and find extra exciting task that anyone can help.
>> Ideally the task is small enough to accomplish with short time.
>>
>> Any idea?
>>

> How about http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/L10N/Tasks ?

Very good idea, it would be perfect place to me.

* The Task Name here seems a sub-project size of job to me, in another
word it can be listed down small pieces to take out by more people than
only one owner?

* There are some tasks with no owner, anyone can take up?

* Are they all in this Active Task list which currently have been worked
by the member(s) of FLP?

/me look at Demitris and Asgeir who have not shown up in the active task
list... you guys must be working harder on something. Show off yours here :)

noriko