Help in getting po files accesing cvs repository!!!

Ensilage ensilage at gmail.com
Thu May 15 19:18:14 UTC 2008

I am using my college internet and there is a proxy in our college. i
could not access
cvs co web
 files in l10n, even i have done everything in the documentation
correctly, it shows
[root at localhost ~]# export
CVSROOT=:ext:ensilage at cvs.fedoraproject.org:/cvs/l10n
[root at localhost ~]# cvs co web
ssh: cvs.fedoraproject.org: Temporary failure in name resolution
cvs [checkout aborted]: end of file from server (consult above messages if any)

. i am new in translation more important thing is my team and language
names are not in translate.fedoraproject.org/teams as well as in
languages. i need to translate in my own Bodo language. But in the
first phase accessing cvs repository im on stuck. plz any one help
me!!!