Self-Introduction: Jaime Torres

Domingo Becker domingobecker at gmail.com
Tue Nov 25 12:30:58 UTC 2008

2008/11/25 Dimitris Glezos <dimitris at glezos.com>:
> On Tue, Nov 25, 2008 at 4:19 AM, Jaime Torres
>> My name is Jaime Torres, I am a Colombian systems engineer, RH/Fedora
>> user and FOSS developer for the last 10 years.
>>
>> I am currently based in Hong Kong working as a network infrastructure
>> engineer for an American company that provides global delivery
>> services for Internet content, streaming media and web applications.
>> Most of my past work has been web apps development and/or sysadmin
>> oriented.  Python, PHP & Pearl are my programming languages of choice.

Welcome aboard !

Dimitris is right. When you start submitting translations, you may see
there are a few things that can be improved in Transifex interface
(translate.fp.o/submit/module).
It has been discussed before in this list, a few months ago.
Maybe you can help there too.

regards

Domingo Becker (es)