update - release-notes module late
Karsten 'quaid' Wade
kwade at redhat.com
Sat Oct 11 16:10:54 UTC 2008
We are currently a day late with the POT file for the release notes. My
current projection is 0700 UTC 12 October, or one day (31 hours), late.
A combination of late content changes and rewriting is the cause.
However, every string will be touched and edited, reducing the need to
change the strings after the Preview Release.
* This Preview Release translation has a deadline of 21 October.
* At that time we will package every translation, even partially
* You may continue to translate the module after 21 October
* We will do an update of the module and generate the final (GA)
release notes module on 06 November.
* At that time, only translations that are mostly complete will
be included in the release-notes package build. The percentage
complete needed has not been decided yet.
* You may continue to translate the module after 06 November.
* A new POT file is generated on the day of the Fedora 10
release, and translations are updated on
docs.fedoraproject.org/release-notes when each PO files is
Any questions? Please ask them all!
Karsten Wade, Community Gardener
Dev Fu : http://developer.redhatmagazine.com
Fedora : http://quaid.fedorapeople.org
gpg key : AD0E0C41
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Size: 189 bytes
Desc: This is a digitally signed message part
Url : http://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/trans/attachments/20081011/ac1a0608/attachment.bin
More information about the trans