Fwd: transifex and PackageKit

Ville-Pekka Vainio vpivaini at cs.helsinki.fi
Mon Oct 13 19:17:21 UTC 2008

I've forwarded this message from the fedora-devel mailing list as not every
translator may not be on that list.

Gnome-packagekit isn't mentioned in Richard's mail, but it needs translations
as well. The gnome-packagekit statistics and po files are at:

http://l10n.gnome.org/module/gnome-packagekit

The translations should be submitted via the GNOME translation coordinators of
your language.

The KDE spin may have KPackagekit in Fedora 10, I'm not sure if that's been
decided yet.

 - Ville-Pekka

Aihe: transifex and PackageKit
Päiväys: maanantai 13 lokakuu 2008
Lähettäjä: Richard Hughes <hughsient at gmail.com>
Vastaanottaja: Development discussions related to Fedora Core
<fedora-devel-list at redhat.com>

Today I released 0.3.7 and pushed it to rawhide. In a couple of weeks
time they'll be a bugfix 0.3.8 release that we'll see in F10 and F9.

Before that time, I would like the translations for PackageKit to be
updated -- updated translations are very important for the F10 release
quality and also for the F9 backport.

You can see the current stats here:

http://translate.fedoraproject.org/module/packagekit#master

Thanks, and keep rocking,