String freeze break on anaconda

clumens at redhat.com clumens at redhat.com
Wed Oct 15 15:05:53 UTC 2008

> As reflected on the Schedule and announced on fedora-devel-list, Fedora is in
> string freeze phase as of 2008-09-11. It seems your project's translation
> statistics has changed while in string freeze. An example of a changed string
> is "Hostname:", which was introduced in this commit of yours:
>
>  http://git.fedorahosted.org/git/anaconda.git?p=anaconda.git;a=commit;h=ceab9f3c75df694ae6d7d2721c970bba8c359c61
>
> Can you please confirm that this is indeed the case or if it's a false alarm?

Yep, we never actually rebuilt the .pot file for F10 despite making a
bunch of changes throughout the cycle.  So the worst that will happen is
that strings that weren't translated still won't be translated.  If
people have enough time to get around to anaconda, we'll at least pick
up a couple new translated strings.

- Chris