Release Notes POT

Paul W. Frields stickster at
Sun Oct 19 14:01:19 UTC 2008

The release notes POT is (finally!) updated in the git repo.  Thank you
to Jared Smith for all his help.  There was a lingering bug in xml2po
that is fixed in Rawhide, and Jared had a Rawhide box available to help
with this task.

Do we need to notify Fedora L10n whenever we drop new POT like this?  Or
will Transifex automatically record the change?  When I look at:
It appears that Transifex understands the POT change, but has incorrect
statistics listed on the page.

Paul W. Frields
  gpg fingerprint: 3DA6 A0AC 6D58 FEC4 0233  5906 ACDB C937 BD11 3717   -  - stickster @ #fedora-docs, #fedora-devel, #fredlug