Release Notes POT

Piotr Drąg piotrdrag at gmail.com
Sun Oct 19 14:11:25 UTC 2008

Paul W. Frields pisze:
> Do we need to notify Fedora L10n whenever we drop new POT like this?  Or
> will Transifex automatically record the change?  When I look at:
> http://translate.fedoraproject.org/module/docs-release-notes
> It appears that Transifex understands the POT change, but has incorrect
> statistics listed on the page.

Statistics are wrong at this time, because they still use CVS. If you
are not going to change PO files from one per language to multiple files
per language, I can make statistics use Brave New Git World repos.

Now translators have to fetch PO files directly from git repo. We can
use page like this:

http://git.fedorahosted.org/git/?p=docs/release-notes.git;a=tree;f=po;hb=HEAD

Submitting works as always.

--