Decision needed (was Re: Requesting a string freeze break of comps)
jkeating at redhat.com
Tue Oct 21 21:23:15 UTC 2008
> On Tue, 2008-10-21 at 22:47 +0200, Christoph Wickert wrote:
> So far I have one positive and no negative vote. If I agreed to the
> Dimitris suggestion, will I get another +1 then? I really _need_ a
> decision _now_ because my feature is finished (for 10 days now) and I
> still want it to get into F10 before final feature freeze (scheduled for
> October 28th).
> Please give me more feedback, ether positive or negative.
From the releng side I approve this.
Fedora -- Freedom² is a feature!
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Size: 197 bytes
Desc: This is a digitally signed message part
Url : http://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/trans/attachments/20081021/552bafea/attachment.bin
More information about the trans