Decision needed (was Re: Requesting a string freeze break of comps)

Piotr Drąg piotrdrag at
Tue Oct 21 21:31:47 UTC 2008

Christoph Wickert pisze:
> So far I have one positive and no negative vote. If I agreed to the
> Dimitris suggestion, will I get another +1 then? I really _need_ a
> decision _now_ because my feature is finished (for 10 days now) and I
> still want it to get into F10 before final feature freeze (scheduled for
> October 28th).

+1 for Dimitris suggestion.

Piotr Drąg

More information about the trans mailing list