Hello, guys!!

J Davila 6336737 at fedora-ni.net
Mon Oct 27 20:54:55 UTC 2008

I've just translated the audit-viewer .po file; I did pick that because I'm
new on this and wanted to give a try on a small translation. I had some
problems with it... "An errror ocurred while msgfmt was executed:" from
gTranslator, but it doesn't say which error it was. I have checked that
twice.

The other thing is that I have subscribed to fedora trans es at redhat dot
com and haven't received confirmation yet.

Regards!

2008/10/27 Domingo Becker <domingobecker at gmail.com>

> 2008/10/26 J Davila <6336737 at fedora-ni.net>:
> > Hi, people!
> >
> > My name is Joel Davila. I've just become part of the Translation Team. I
> > have been around and I wonder how all this works. I noticed that Spanish
> > translations are done for Fedora 10. Guess I arrived a bit late :P
> >
> > If there's something I should know about Spanish translators, please let
> me
> > know.
> >

> Hello Joel, welcome aboard !
>
> PO files for translation can be downloaded from
> http://translate.fedoraproject.org/languages/es/fedora-10
> and from
> http://translate.fedoraproject.org/languages/es/various
>
> To submit them back in, you must use the Submit Tx (Envío Tx).
>
> In the page for F10, the only module left is release-notes (Notas del
> Lanzamiento). You may give me a hand there.
>
> For the modules in 'various', you must ask to fedora-trans-es at rh.c
> Subscribe to that list too.
>
> It's not late to help.
>
> Kind regards