Transifex stats and submit redundacy (was: system-config-printer...)

Dimitris Glezos dimitris at glezos.com
Tue Sep 2 14:46:38 UTC 2008

On 9/2/08, Miloš Komarčević <kmilos at gmail.com> wrote:
>  Tim, it looks like that change showed up in stats only, but not submit:
>
>  http://translate.fedoraproject.org/module/system-config-printer
>
>  Is there any way to unify the stats and submit parts of Transifex?

The consnsus in the damned lies and tx team seems to be that the best
shot would be to port the stats features to tx and have a coherent
service.

Until then we'll support both services. The DL conf is done from the
xml files and tx from the web and cli. The tough part from us is to
find differences. Fixing them is trivial.

Suggestions and helping hands to have a process that keeps both synced
until we merge them are welcome.

-d

-d

--