DL listing vs. TX listing

Ankitkumar Rameshchandra Patel ankit at redhat.com
Tue Sep 23 06:52:37 UTC 2008

Noriko Mizumoto wrote:
> Hi DL and/or TX maintenance teams

Hi Noriko,
> I gone through the two listings quickly, and found the following
> difference. If there is obsolete modules listed, please kindly remove?
> For rest any idea?
>
> [The modules listed on DL but not in TX]
> (which means translators can not submit via TX)
> - desktop effects
> - system-config-display
> - system-config-language
> - system-switch-java

system-config-language is same as redhat-config-language. So, it's
there. Remaining 3 modules need to be looked for submission via Tx. DL
and/or TX maintaniers might need to look at those 3 packages.
> [The modules listed on TX but not in DL]
> (which means translators unlikely work)
> - audit-viewer
> - libvirt
> - liveusb-creator
> - mlocate
> - newt
> - pam
> - pam_krb5
> - passwd
> - pkinit-nss
> - redhat-config-language
> - revisor
> - samadhi
> - sectool
> - system-config-services
> - yumex

Above listed packages (except s-c-services) can be found from
http://translate.fedoraproject.org/languages/ja/various (replace "ja"
with your language code)...
> Thanks
> noriko