F10 Documentation

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Fri Sep 26 11:59:27 UTC 2008

On Fri, Sep 26, 2008 at 12:08:31PM +0300, Dimitris Glezos wrote:
> 2008/9/26 Piotr Drąg <piotrdrag at gmail.com>:
> > Noriko Mizumoto pisze:
> >>
> >> Some translators seems starting translation via DL.
> >> I am afraid of recent repository move for IG.
> >>
> >> Could you please advise if any of documents listed on DL should be
> >> stopped working?
> >>

> > I have just disabled documentation modules for Fedora 10. Starting from this
> > release docs are stored and developed in git. Unfortunately, we can't switch
> > DL to use these repos, because it doesn't support publican documents.
>
> Thanks Piotr.
>
> We'll need the usual steps followed to add these modules to transifex:
>
>   http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/L10N/FAQ#add-transifex
>
> The most important ones are having 'transif' added to the respective
> account system groups and notifying us with which <VCS root, module,
> branch> to use. One bug report for all moved Docs would be sufficient,
> and we can re-open it when a new module has been moved.

I've added the transif user to all the following groups:
* gitinstall-guide
* gitrelease-notes
* gitabout-fedora
* gitreadme
* gitreadme-burning-isos
* gitreadme-live-image
* githomepage

The repos are located here, respectively, with branches:

* git://git.fedorahosted.org/git/docs/install-guide  (f8, f9, devel)
* git://git.fedorahosted.org/git/docs/release-notes  (f8, f9, devel)

I still need to properly branch the following repos:

* git://git.fedorahosted.org/git/docs/about-fedora
* git://git.fedorahosted.org/git/docs/readme
* git://git.fedorahosted.org/git/docs/readme-burning-isos
* git://git.fedorahosted.org/git/docs/readme-live-image
* git://git.fedorahosted.org/git/docs/homepage