system-switch-java

Xavier Conde Rueda xavi.conde at gmail.com
Tue Sep 30 16:24:12 UTC 2008

Hi,

2008/9/30 Diego Búrigo Zacarão <diegobz at gmail.com>:
> Hello,
>
> On Tue, Sep 30, 2008 at 12:02 PM, Xavier Conde Rueda <xavi.conde at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>>
>> I wanted to report a defect on tx, but it seems that transifex is not
>> supported in redhat bugzilla:
>>

>> https://bugzilla.redhat.com/enter_bug.cgi?product=Fedora&component=transifex
>>
>> Is this the right place to report?
>
> If it's only related with the Fedora instance, yes. If it's an upstream
> problem, so you can report here[1] after browser around[2] and see if it is
> not reported already. :)

It's related to Fedora statistics, but the problem is that transifex
is not listed as component there, however transifex web page redirects
to that url for reporting bugs...

Thanks Diego!

--
"We the willing, following the unknowing are
doing the impossible. We have done so much

+ Google talk/Jabber: xavi.conde a gmail.com