Ankitkumar Rameshchandra Patel
ankit at redhat.com
Fri Apr 3 12:39:04 UTC 2009
Richard W.M. Jones wrote:
> On Fri, Apr 03, 2009 at 04:35:12PM +0530, Ankitkumar Rameshchandra Patel wrote:
>> Hi Richard,
>> I couldn't find virt-p2v component in bugzilla. Could you please tell
>> us, which component in the bugzilla we should choose, through which we
>> can attach translations for virt-p2v package?
> We do have one. It's in Product: Virtualization Tools, Component: virt-p2v.
> On the general point of virt-* translations: I know there are several
> backed up for a few months. Don't worry, I've not forgotten them, I
> just prefer to do them all in one go.
So, here goes the bug for attaching translations for virt-p2v:
Btw, we filed some bugs under fedora product.
* virt-manager: https://bugzilla.redhat.com/show_bug.cgi?id=493795
* virt-ctrl: https://bugzilla.redhat.com/show_bug.cgi?id=493796
* virt-df: https://bugzilla.redhat.com/show_bug.cgi?id=493797
* virt-mem: https://bugzilla.redhat.com/show_bug.cgi?id=493798
* virt-top: https://bugzilla.redhat.com/show_bug.cgi?id=493799
Will those be fine with you?
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the trans