Updated Fedora 12 Schedule

John Poelstra poelstra at redhat.com
Fri Aug 14 23:01:50 UTC 2009

Ankitkumar Rameshchandra Patel said the following on 08/11/2009 12:04 AM
Pacific Time:
> Noriko Mizumoto wrote:
>> Beautiful work, thank you.
>> Just minor edit request for f-12-trans-tasks as below.
> [...]
>
> and I think one more change is required for "Software Translation" in
> http://poelstra.fedorapeople.org/schedules/f-12/f-12-trans-tasks.html
>
> tasks 7 and 8 needs to be swapped and can't run parallel. basically it
> should be like as below:
>
> 7. Test Package Builds with latest translations for Translation Review
> (for Package Maintainers)
> start: Thu 2009-09-10
> end: Tue 2009-09-15
> duration: 5 days
>
> 8. Review Software Translations (for Translators)
> start: Wed 2009-09-16
> end: Tue 2009-09-22
> duration: 7 days

Not quite sure how to proceed....

Right now we have:

6. Final Software Translation Period (POT to PO)  Tue 2009-08-04 to Thu
2009-09-03
7. Review Software Translations                   Thu 2009-09-03 to Tue
2009-09-15
8. Ongoing Test Package Builds for Translation Review 	Thu 2009-09-03 to
Tue 2009-09-15

They all depend on each other and follow one right after the other.  Can
you propose new dates for 6, 7, 8 and so that is still the case?

Thanks,
John