String changes for desktop-effects

Piotr Drąg piotrdrag at gmail.com
Mon Aug 24 21:42:39 UTC 2009

W dniu 24.08.2009 23:29, Owen Taylor pisze:
> That interact in complex ways that are hard to debug. So, hopefully this
> can be green-lighted from the translation side :-)

The desktop-effects package wasn't rebuild with latest translation for
some time, so I don't think we are losing anything. Also it would stop
this pretty nice feature anyone would like to test, so here is +1 from
Polish team. :) Any objections or notes? If there is another +1, please
go ahead and rebuild PO files. It's always better to have an application
translated in several languages than in no one, and we have much time
before deadline.

--
Piotr Drąg
http://raven.pmail.pl