Transifex repo read/write issues

Diego Búrigo Zacarão diegobz at
Fri Dec 11 12:33:33 UTC 2009

On Thu, Dec 10, 2009 at 3:20 AM, Ani Peter <apeter at> wrote:

> Hi Diego,
> I am not able to upload translations to the comps module which is on
> Appreciate if you could let me know whether this is because of the
> ssh-agent setup issues you have mentioned in your mail.
The SSH-agent issue was fixed in the same day by Ricky IIRC. :)

Another heads-up:

Some of you guys might be experiencing a 'Gateway Time-out' error lately on
According to the infra guys, this is happening because of the infrastructure
move of whole Fedora Project.

The infra was forced to switch to another VPN protocol, which is much slower
than the usual one.
Everything is slower now, but It's just for the moving, that aims to be
finished on Dezember, 15th.

In ~4 days everything should be back to normality.

Any change in the plan will be reported at

Thanks for the understanding.

Diego Búrigo Zacarão