Fedora 11 Schedules

Karsten Wade kwade at redhat.com
Tue Feb 3 11:11:33 UTC 2009

On Tue, Jan 27, 2009 at 03:43:31PM -0800, John Poelstra wrote:

> If I do not hear any feedback by Monday, February 2, 2009, I will assume
> that both the Documentation and Translation schedules are correct.

John:

We didn't get to discussing this schedule in last week's meeting.  I'm
adding it to the agenda for this week, at the top.  Can you hold off
ratifying this schedule until the team can review together?  We
should be able to ratify it or send out a list of questions directly
following the meeting (1900 to 2000 UTC on Wed.)

thx - Karsten

http://quaid.fedorapeople.org
AD0E0C41