Self-Introduction: Mads Bille Lundby

Noriko Mizumoto noriko at redhat.com
Tue Feb 10 01:15:18 UTC 2009

Keld Jørn Simonsen さんは書きました:
> On Mon, Feb 09, 2009 at 06:36:00PM +0100, Mads Lundby wrote:
>> Full legal name: Mads Bille Lundby
>>       * City, Country: Copenhagen, Denmark
>>       * FAS username: lundbymads
>>       * Language to translate: Danish
>>       * Student, sociology
>>       * Copenhagen University
>>       * I'm primarily a Ubuntu user but since there's an overlap of
>>         applications, I find it very useful to have a Dane registered as
>>         a Fedora contributor. Hope you see the common interest we
>>         share :-)
>>       * Comments, Suggestions about the L10N project: I think the
>>         fragmentation of the translator community is a bit problematic.
>>         In Denmark the translators are organized in a unified Danish
>>         Translator Group, regardless of flavor of distribution. I think
>>         it's quite a hurdle to get started as a Fedora translator, so
>>         pleeease let me in :-D. The Danish Translator Group needs a
>>         representative in the Fedora Translation Project.
>
> Welcome Mads!
>
> I have been participating as the Danish lead member in the fedora
> project for a number of years now, but extra ressources are always
> welcome!
>
> best regards
> Keld

Welcome Mads!

If you have not bee approved for cvsl10n group, please let us know.

Keld, as you are Danish lead member, it would be very helpful if you
could consider to become Danish language maintainer (aka coordinator).
Please have a look how to become maintainer at [1].
So that you will be appeared the team page [2] as well, and new Danish
translators can access you and the team easier.

[1]:http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/L10N/Maintainer
{2]:http://translate.fedoraproject.org/teams/da

thanks a lot
noriko