install-guide in Spanish

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Tue Feb 10 12:54:59 UTC 2009

On Tue, Feb 10, 2009 at 02:10:43AM -0800, Karsten Wade wrote:
> On Tue, Feb 10, 2009 at 11:35:34AM +1000, Noriko Mizumoto wrote:
> > Hi Docs team
> >
> > Could you kindly check this issue how to resolve?
> > It is very sad to see not published.
>
> You are right, none of it is published.  That is a big mistake, very
> sorry we missed that. :(
>
> I was trying to build the Install Guide tonight and was receiving
> errors I couldn't immediately solve.
>
> http://fpaste.org/paste/3283
>
> I'll look at this again in the morning, around 1600 UTC.

You have two errors here:

1.  The IDREF (target) for a <xref> is wrong.  Look for the IDREF
"sn-ftp-install-settings" in the po/de.po file, figure out what that
target should be, and fix it.

2.  The Makefile is missing an entry for the colophon.xml file in the
XMLFILES definition; once you add it that error should disappear.

On another note though, it looks to me like there are minor changes to
be made to the POT and the "es" translation is not 100% done:

$ make postat-es
es: 1037/83/23/