CVS problem

田世雄 tiansworld at gmail.com
Tue Feb 24 01:58:56 UTC 2009

Sorry, I didn't say it clearly  :-)
Yes, I tried to delete the IP/Server in the known_host,but it didn't work.
Then I removed the files on the .ssh directory and generated the new one.
The new one only contained two files: id_rsa.pub id_rsa, the original
directory contained 5 files.

I have heard of something about changes in the Fedora infrastructure...
But, I don't know what to do to make that work :(

I think I will continue to use transifex before I fully know how cvs works.:)

Thank you!

Message: 6