Notification of edit has not been sent out

Noriko Mizumoto noriko at redhat.com
Wed Feb 25 07:45:15 UTC 2009

Hi

Today I noticed that I have not received the notification of edit for
the "'cvsl10n' Group Administrators and Sponsors" list page [1].  This
slows down our upgrading process as any addition in the list is **not
notified to any watcher. Thus the ticket has been created [2].

Until the problem is solved, could you kindly post in the short notice
here f-t-l too when someone requests his/her upgrade to 'Sponsor'?

I apologize for the delays caused by this, and now all of people on this
list should have been upgraded to 'Sponsor'. If anyone not, please let
me know.

[1]:http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/L10N/GroupSponsors
[2]:https://fedorahosted.org/fedora-infrastructure/ticket/1205

noriko