RHEL localization project?

Zak Wang zak.zeguo.wang at gmail.com
Thu Jan 22 02:15:40 UTC 2009

Hi,

Just making sure for now: is the fedora trans team also in charge of
RHEL localization? My impression in the past was that these two Distros
are operated seperatly and under different law conditions.

Correct me if I'm wrong. Doubting on this. Thanks.

Zak

在 2009-01-21三的 17:58 +0100,Xavier Conde Rueda写道: