security-guide draft copy

Eric Christensen eric at christensenplace.us
Wed Jul 29 22:50:25 UTC 2009

On Tue, 2009-07-28 at 08:06 -0400, Eric Christensen wrote:
> On Tue, 2009-07-28 at 08:42 -0300, Domingo Becker wrote:
> > 2009/7/28 Eric Christensen <eric at christensenplace.us>:
> > >
> > > In a few hours http://docs.fedoraproject.org/security-guide/es_ES/
> > > should become available.  There were a few problems so I'm hoping this
> > > is the correct version.  I'll check on it in the morning to make sure
> > > this is proper.  There was a mix in the files I was using and at one
> > > point only a handful of lines were translated.  If I remember correctly
> > > this is the good version.
> > >

> > It looks like it's not using translations.
> >
> > Thanks
> >
> > Domingo Becker (es)
> >

> Yep, that was the wrong file.  I'll remedy that today and get it all
> back uploaded.
>
> Thanks,
> Eric

Domingo,
I had to fix a few broken components in the Spanish translation but with
the way Publican and Transifex work together I'm not sure how to hand
off those fixes.  It was only five minor issues so I'm not going to
worry about it until the new Transifex becomes available.

I've posted everything to http://docs.fedoraproject.org/security-guide/.
The table should show a Spanish translation available in HTML and
HTML-single when everything syncs up.  As soon as Publican is fixed to
generate PDFs I'll generate that one too.

Oh, I should mention that I made a minor change to the pot and now you
are showing 99% in Transifex.  As soon as that change is updated I'll go
ahead and generate the SRPM.  I think the change is related to the
versioning and change log.  Sorry about that.

Thanks,
Eric