Last-minute PO update for fedora-web

Ricky Zhou ricky at fedoraproject.org
Tue Jun 9 13:45:39 UTC 2009

On 2009-06-09 09:25:53 AM, Ricky Zhou wrote:
> Just giving a heads up, I was doing some last-minute link checking and
> found a bad link fedora-web.pot.  I'm doing an emergency last-minute
> change to the POT and PO files now, since we're about 40 minutes before
> pushing the site live.  I will be editing all PO files to fix this, so
> just letting you guys know that the PO files will change soon, but you
> shouldn't need to take any action on it.
OK, I just pushed this change.  I left these strings fuzzy so that
translators can double check that I didn't screw anything up.  I'd
really appreciate if translators can do a double check of their language
on fedoraproject.org and let me know if anything messed up.  My
apologies for not catching this error earlier.

Thanks,
Ricky