From the desk of Jim Whitehurst...

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Thu Jun 11 14:06:49 UTC 2009

http://press.redhat.com/2009/06/11/fedora-11-%e2%80%93-wow/

The URL above links to a wonderful note from Jim Whitehurst, President
and CEO of Red Hat, congratulating the community on the release of
Fedora 11.  I think it's fantastic that Fedora gets such solid support
from the very top ranks at Red Hat, directly on the company's press
site.  One thing that is always in the back of my head, as we work
through all the various release bits, is that I know on release day
Red Hat's CEO -- just like thousands of other people -- is going to
download Fedora and take it for a ride.

Although Jim singled out some specific areas in his blog that
immediately impressed him about Fedora 11, from our phone
conversations I know that he's very proud of the work every team in
Fedora does.  He is genuinely passionate about Fedora, and that's due
to *your* superb efforts as part of our large extended family of
contributors.

Thanks to all of you for making this release such an incredible
experience.  I hope you enjoy Fedora 11 too, and I'm very excited
about working with all of you on Fedora 12!