Self-Introduction: Sindre

Noriko Mizumoto noriko at redhat.com
Fri Jun 12 05:22:19 UTC 2009

Sindre Wetjen さんは書きました:
> And now for another boring self-introduction. ^_^
>
> Hi, my name is Sindre Wetjen, and i Live in Oslo, Norway. Currently i
> am a Student at the University here (University in Oslo), in a IT
> program called IT-SLP (IT - Language, Logic or Psychology). The best
> way to describe the program would perhaps be as an AI program. Because
> of this i also have official training in Java, XHTML/CSS and Lisp (+
> some special academic languages). I also have learned some C/C++ on my
> own, and write Gtk-apps with Gtkmm. One c++/gtkmm project I am
> currently working on, witch is in a early state, is a program i call
> Linjap (http://linjap.berlios.de For more info).
>
> I have been an Fedora users since Fedora Core 2, and i thought that
> translation anything i can into my native language (Norwegian) would
> be a great way to give back to the project that have given me such a
> great distro for so many years. And that is why i am trying to join
> the cvsl10n group. Even thou I am new to the translating business, i
> don't think that the languages will pose a problem for me, since i am
> a fairly competent in the languages that I will be translating
> from/to.  Eventually i would like to contribute more back to the
> project in form of packing and programming, but i think starting here
> is the best way to go about it =)
>
> FAS username: Subfusc
> Language: Norwegian
Welcome Sindre,
Thank you for sending your introduction.
You've been now approved and able to access Transifex.

Norwegian team has been formed, please contact your team coordinator
appeared in Team page [1] if not yet, and ask how to join and/or where
to start Norwegian translation!

Anyone from Norwegian team would like to become 'cvsl10n sponsor' to
approve new comer, let me know.

[1]:http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/L10N/Teams

cheers
noriko