Just joined

Domingo Becker domingobecker at gmail.com
Wed Mar 4 10:31:20 UTC 2009

2009/3/4 Jorge A Gallegos <kad at blegh.net>:
> Hi Everybody,
>
> My name is Jorge Gallegos, just completed the steps in the translation QS
> guide, below you can find my info:
>
>   * Legal Name: Jorge A Gallegos
>   * Current Location: Aguascalientes, Mexico
>   * Username: kad, you can check my user wikipage at
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Kad
>   * Team: Spanish team
>   * Me and Fedora: You could say I got the taste of a linux distro thanks to
>
> Anyway, I think that should cover most of the stuff in the QS guide. I'll
> try to be as helpful as possible, and will try to have fun at the same time
> :)

Jorge,

Welcome to the Fedora L10N Project and to the Spanish Team !

Current translation status is at [1] and [2].

Please, join fedora-trans-es at rh.c for discussions on Spanish
translations. Send a self-introduction in Spanish there too.

[1] http://translate.fedoraproject.org/languages/es/fedora-11

[2] http://translate.fedoraproject.org/languages/es/various

kind regards

Domingo Becker (es)