Common Content files for Publican now in Transifex

Ruediger Landmann r.landmann at redhat.com
Thu Mar 5 03:27:04 UTC 2009

Ruediger Landmann wrote:
> Miloš Komarčević wrote:
>> Just tried submitting the Serbian translations for the Feedback module
>> after wrongly submitting to Common Content first instead of Fedora
>> Brand, but the latter gives me the following error:
> Thanks for the alert, Miloš
>
> In the meantime, please email the files directly to me, and I'll check
> them in manually.

Oops! Sorry Miloš - when I first read your message, I didn't realise
that the upload to the Common Content module actually succeeded.

I've moved the files into the Fedora brand module and uploaded sample
output here:
http://rlandmann.fedorapeople.org/Common_Content/sr.html
http://rlandmann.fedorapeople.org/Common_Content/sr-Latn.html

I've also updated the "big picture" here:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Publican/Common_Content

I'll await input from Dmitris on the problem with uploading to the
Fedora brand module – I'm a complete Publican newbie :)

Many thanks for helping out with this!
Rudi

PS: The sample output shows me that there's some other glitch that's
making the "Legal Notice" heading and copyright notice appear in
Cyrillic script even then sr-Latn is selected in Publican. I'll find out
whether I'm doing something wrong, or whether there's a bug here.