tx 0.5 stat update

Diego Búrigo Zacarão diegobz at gmail.com
Sun Mar 22 00:00:25 UTC 2009

Hello,

On Sat, Mar 21, 2009 at 1:01 PM, Domingo Becker <domingobecker at gmail.com>wrote:

> 2009/3/21 Domingo Becker <domingobecker at gmail.com>:
> >> BTW, it's in our TODO list to have a table in that page (Language x
> Release)
> >> for showing Components that are tagged for the specific Release, but
> with no
> >> translations submit yet.
> >
> > Oops!
> > I didn't realize that.
> >

> A couple of questions:
> If I translate one string of every module at 0% using the old DL-Tx
> interface, will the new Tx interface add the line for the module?
> If so, how long will it take for the new Tx to add the line ?

Yep. It will appear immediately right after the commit.

If this is happening because the es.po file is not there, then force
> the creation of the xx.po file for every language and projects
> registered on Tx in order to show correct stats.

Yep, it happens because the xx.po is not there. BTW I already have fixed it
on our code to show that list mentioned on the previous e-mail. It should be
available in Transifex 0.5.1 on the next days. ;)

Regards

--
Diego Búrigo Zacarão
http://diegobz.net