Wiki Freeze Tomorrow

John J. McDonough wb8rcr at arrl.net
Tue Mar 31 15:15:58 UTC 2009

The wiki freeze is scheduled for tomorrow.  If you plan to add some release
notes content to the wiki, time is getting short.

If there are items you think need more content, but you aren't comfortable
with the wordsmithing, leave some content in the wiki and the Docs folks
will be happy to clean up the prose.

Following the wiki freeze we still can make changes in the xml, so if
something comes up that should change the release notes, email myself or
Ryan Lerch and we will make the changes.

--McD