Release-note is long and hard for translating

Kris Thomsen lakristho at gmail.com
Tue May 5 22:59:51 UTC 2009

Maybe the question really is: "Who are our users?"
Which audience is Fedora targeted to?

Beginners = short, beautiful, easy eatable (is that a word? ;) )
Hardcore "haX0rs" = long, detailed - kind of what we do now.

For me is Fedora for beginners - and of cause also for advanced users, but
they would be able to read a detailed _english_ releasenote.

// Kris