Re: Self-Introduction: Arnes Arnautović

Arnes Arnautović arnes99 at gmail.com
Mon May 11 09:50:36 UTC 2009

Hi, Noriko Mizumoto
I'm hoping this e-mail will be on the right place as a reply on my
introduction. If it doesn't, please excuse me I just got here and don't know
what I'm doing.
I want to translate to bosnian language, of course, being from Bosnia. The
problem is, I just joined recently and  I'm totally confused. Where is
bosnian team, am I in it automatically and how do I get inside if I'm not? I
tried on l10n wiki pages to find a team but they don't have no information
on their "page" so I'm in dark here. I was able to get an e-mail from some
guy who, it seems, translates things on bosnian but I sent him an e-mail,
like some two days ago and still no reply. If that's bosnian team they're
pretty unorganised. I'm currently translating Users Guide to bosnian
language and I need to contact bosnian team to see are they doing the same
thing or what?!? I just want to help out here to translate something and do
my part. As for this mailing list, sorry to say this but, couldn't you make
a simple php page with entering comments? Right now my subject is Re:
Self-Introduction: Arnes Arnautović and I'm hoping here it'll come to the
right place as a reply to my introduction. So here it goes...SEND

--
GPG fingerprint:
pub  1024D/712CAE73 2009-05-07

sub  2048g/8633AA13 2009-05-07