Revert commit to system-config-printer (F10)

Piotr Drąg piotrdrag at gmail.com
Tue May 12 20:24:57 UTC 2009

Sulyok Peti pisze:
> Checking headers would not be bulletproof. I also saw different
> "Language-Team:" lines in my language too. However I think it would be a
> pretty good check, because translators do not change the headers often.

It could be changed every edit, if two translators use different
configured tools (like Lokalize and Poedit).

> So in most cases the uploaded PO header would match the one in the repo.
> On the other hand when someone clicks at the wrong link (i.e. an other
> language), it will probably be a mismatch. Not a 100% solution but
> pretty good and simple in my opinion.

It looks like a hack. Transifex developers would not want to have
something like that in the long run I guess. The Right Way(tm) is access
control and translators groups (teams), which is planned in next releases.

> The same check for the "Project-Id-Version:" could be done too.

I'm involved in translations for years, and I still have no idea what's
this line supposed to be used for. ;)

--
Piotr Drąg
http://raven.pmail.pl